WS0512B Goulds Pump
WS0512B Specifications: 1/2 HP, 1 Ph / 60 Hz / 230 Volt, 5.00″ Impeller, 7.3 MA.
WS0512B Goulds Pump Goulds Pump
WS0512B Goulds Pump Goulds Pump, Submersible Sewage Pumping Applications.
First of all this wastewater pump was specifically designed because of the with the following uses in mind. Most of all, Homes, Sewage Systems, Dewatering / Effluent and Water Transfer most noteworthy.
Effluent WS0512B Goulds Pump (3886 WS Series) Features Include:
- Impeller: Cast iron, semi-open, dynamically balanced, non-clog with pump out vanes for mechanical seal protection. Optional Silicon bronze impeller available.
- Casing: Cast iron volute type for maximum efficiency. Designed for easy installation on A10-20 guide rail or base elbow rail systems.
- Mechanical Seal: SILICON CARBIDE VS. SILICON CARBIDE sealing faces for superior abrasive resistance, stainless steel metal parts, BUNA-N elastomers.
- Shaft: Corrosion-resistant stainless steel. Also Threaded design. Locknut on all models to guard against component damage on accidental reverse rotation.
Fasteners: 300 series stainless steel.
Also Capable of running dry without damage to components.
Designed for continuous operation when fully submerged.
Motor Information (General):
- Fully submerged in high grade turbine oil for lubrication and efficient heat transfer. All ratings are within the working limits of the motor.
- Class B insulation
Single phase (60 Hz):
- All single phase models feature capacitor start motors for maximum starting torque.
- Built-in overload with another automatic reset.
- SJTOW or STOW severe duty oil and water resistant power cords.
- 1⁄3 – 1 HP models also have NEMA three prong grounding plugs.
Three phase (60 Hz):
- Furthermore Class 10 overload protection must be provided in separately ordered starter unit.
- STOW power cords all have bare lead cord ends.• Bearings: Upper and lower heavy duty ball bearing construction.
- Designed for Continuous Operation: Pump ratings are within the motor manufacturer’s recommended working limits, can be operated continuously without damage when fully submerged.
- Power Cable: Severe duty rated, hence oil and water resistant. Epoxy seal on motor end provides secondary moisture barrier in case of outer jacket damage and to prevent oil wicking. Standard cord is 20′. Optional lengths are available since other length may be required.
- Motor Cover O-ring: Finally assures positive sealing against contaminants and oil leakage.
Single Phase / 1 PH