WS0511BF Goulds Pump
WS0511BF Goulds Pump, Submersible Effluent Pumping Applications.
Furthermore this wastewater pump was specifically designed because of the with the following uses in mind. Most of all, Residential Homes, Sewage Systems, Dewatering / Effluent, Water Transfer, Light Industrial, Commercial Applications. Therefore Anywhere waste or drainage must be disposed of quickly, quietly and most of all, efficiently.
Effluent WS0511BF Goulds Pump (3887 BF Series) Features Include:
Impeller: Cast iron, semi-open, non-clog, dynamically balanced with pump out vanes for mechanical seal protection.
Casing: Cast iron flanged volute type for same maximum efficiency. Designed for easy installation and on A10-20 slide rail or base elbow rail systems.
Mechanical Seal: SILICON CARBIDE VS. SILICON CARBIDE sealing faces for superior abrasive resistance, due to stainless steel metal parts, BUNA-N elastomers.
Shaft: Corrosion-resistant, 300 series stainless steel. Threaded design. Locknut on all models hence to guard against component damage on accidental reverse rotation.
Fasteners: 300 series stainless steel.
As a result Capable of running dry without damage because of components.
Designed for continuous while operation and when fully submerged.
Motor Information (General):
Fully submerged in high grade turbine oil for lubrication and efficient heat transfer. Consequently All ratings are within the working limits of the motor.
Class B insulation
- Bearings: Same Upper and lower heavy duty ball bearing construction.
- Designed for Continuous Operation: Pump ratings are within the motor manufacturer’s recommended working limits, can be operated continuously without damage when fully submerged.
- Power Cable: Severe duty rated while oil and water resistant. Epoxy seal on motor end provides secondary moisture barrier in case of outer jacket damage and to prevent oil wicking. Standard cord is 20′. Optional lengths are available.
- Motor Cover O-ring: Most noteworthy Assures positive sealing against contaminants and oil leakage.
Single phase (60 Hz):
- Capacitor start motors for maximum starting torque.
- Built-in overload with automatic reset.
- SJTOW or STOW severe duty oil and water resistant power cords.
- 1⁄3 – 1 HP models have NEMA three prong grounding plugs.
Three phase (60 Hz):
- In conclusion, Class 10 overload protection must be provided in separately ordered starter unit.
- STOW power cords also all have bare lead cord ends.