WE0512HH Goulds Pump
WE0512HH Specifications: 1/2 HP, 1 PH / 60 Hz / 230 Volt, 3.87″ Impeller, 7.3 MA.
WE0512HH Goulds Pump
WE0512HH Goulds Pump, Submersible Effluent Pumping Applications.
Most noteworthy this wastewater pump was specifically designed because of the with the following uses in mind. Most of all, Residential Homes, Farms, Trailer Courts, Motels and Hotels, Schools. Especially relevant in Hospitals, Industry & Effluent Systems as a result.
Effluent WE0512HH Goulds Pump (3885 WE Series) Features Include:
- Impeller: Cast iron, semi-open, so non-clog with pump-out vanes for mechanical seal protection. Balanced for smooth operation. Silicon bronze is also impeller available as an option.
- Casing: Cast iron volute type for maximum efficiency. 2″ NPT discharge.
- Mechanical Seal: Silicon Carbide vs. Silicon Carbide sealing faces. Stainless steel metal parts, BUNA-N elastomers.
- Shaft: Corrosion-resistant, therefore stainless steel. Threaded design. Lock Nut on all models to guard against component damage on accidental reverse rotation.
- Fasteners: 300 series stainless steel.
- Capable of running dry without damage to components due to construction.
- Designed first of all, for continuous operation while fully submerged.
Motor Information (General):
- Fully submerged in high-grade turbine oil for lubrication and efficient heat transfer.
- Class B insulation on 1⁄3 and 1½ HP models.
- Class F insulation on 2 HP models.
Single phase (60 Hz):
- Capacitor start motors for maximum star.
- Built-in overload with automatic reset.
- SJTOW either or STOW severe duty oil and most of all water resistant power cords.
- Either 1⁄3 – 1 HP models in addition have NEMA three prong grounding plugs.
- 1½ HP and yet larger units have bare lead cord ends.
Three phase (60 Hz):
- Class 10 overload protection must be provided in separately ordered starter unit.
- STOW power cords much as all have bare lead cord ends.
- Also Designed for Continuous Operation while pumping. And as a result, pump ratings are within the motor manufacturer’s recommended working limits, hence can be operated continuously yet without damage when fully submerged.
- Bearings: In addition Upper and lower heavy duty ball bearing construction.
- Power Cable: Same Severe duty rated, oil and water resistant. Epoxy seal on motor end consequently provides secondary moisture barrier. While in case of outer jacket damage and therefore to prevent oil wicking. Standard cord is 20′. In conclusion, due to demand, optional lengths are available.
- O-ring: Most noteworthy, assures positive sealing against contaminants and oil leakage.
Single Phase / 1 PH